Norwegian rock trio Cakewalk's third album, 'Ishihara', follows the highly acclaimed 'Wired' (2012) and 'Transfixed' (2014). The music seems to exist in a state of continual convulsion, repeatedly contracting and relaxing as if responding to electrical stimulus or some deep biological need. The sound just keeps on coming, wave after wave after wave.
This could be the credo, if one were needed, for the Norwegian trio Cakewalk’s third album, ‘Ishihara’, which follows the highly acclaimed ‘Wired’ (2012) and ’Transfixed’ (2014).
Ishihara is a jazz related improv/composition music album recording by CAKEWALK released in 2017 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Filed under Jazz Related Improv/Composition By CAKEWALK.
Cakewalk (4) – Ishihara. Label: Hubro – HUBROCD2575. Released: 24 Feb 2017. It rock more than it jazz. It's a solid, innovative album from the first track til the last. Worth to listen to, in my opinion. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Stormy third album from elemental Norwegian improv trio. By Joe Banks 2017-04-13T18:00:00.
- Recorded At – Duper Studio
- Mixed At – Kakofon Studio
- Mastered At – Maskingrotten
- Composed By [All Songs By] – Cakewalk
- Design – Aslak Gurholt*, Thomas Nordby, Yokoland
- Drums – Ivar Loe Bjørnstad
- Guitar, Bass, Synth – Stephan Meidell
- Liner Notes [English] – Stephan Meidell
- Mastered By – Jørgen Træen
- Mixed By – Stephan Meidell
- Producer [Produced By] – Cakewalk
- Recorded By – Martin Smoge
- Synth [Synths] – Øystein Skar
NotesRecorded at Duper Studio, Bergen
Mixed at Kakofon Studio, Bergen
Mastered at Lydgrotten, Bergen
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 033662 025756
- Label Code: LC49093
|HUBROLP3575||Cakewalk||Ishihara (LP, Album)||Hubro||HUBROLP3575||Norway||2017|