UMG, WMG (от лица компании "Avenue Records Catalog P&D"); UMPG Publishing, ARESA, Abramus Digital, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, CMRRA, LatinAutor, BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (2). Композиция. WMG, UMG (от лица компании "Avenue Records Catalog P&D"); LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, UBEM, ARESA, Abramus Digital, LatinAutor, CMRRA, BMG Rights Management".
Deliver the Word Tracklist. 4. Me and Baby Brother Lyrics. 5. Deliver the Word Lyrics. 6. Southern Part of Texas Lyrics.
War is the third album by funk group War, or their first following the departure of singer Eric Burdon and the group's name change from the original: Eric Burdon and War. It was released in April 1971 on United Artists Records, their first for the label. The album did not gain much attention upon release, but sales and critical acclaim picked up after their subsequent hit albums throughout the 1970s, the next appearing later in 1971.
War – Deliver The Word. Label: United Artists Records – UA-LA128-F. Design, Photography – Garry Sato. Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Harold Brown. Engineer – Chris Huston.
Deliver the Word is a latin rock/soul music album recording by WAR released in 1973 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. WAR - Deliver the Word. Filed under Latin Rock/Soul By WAR. more.
Features Song Lyrics for War's Deliver the Word album. War Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular War Lyrics.
Deliver the Word is the sixth album by War, released in 1973 on United Artists Records. Cover art. The cover was printed using metallic silver ink on black, and the cover is textured, resembling black leather as used for the covers of Bibles (the album title being a phrase associated with the Bible). A die-cut window in the lower left corner reveals part of the innersleeve which shows a human figure walking.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||In Your Eyes||4:22|
|B1||Me And Baby Brother||3:30|
|B2||Deliver The Word||7:48|
|B3||Southern Part Of Texas
Written-By – Jerry Goldstein
- Manufactured By – U.A. Records, Limited
- Distributed By – U.A. Records, Limited
- Produced For – Far Out Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Recorded At – Caribou Studios, Burbank, California
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Published By – Far Out Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Far Out Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Far Out Productions, Inc.
- Art Direction – Thomas Warkentin
- Bass, Percussion, Vocals – B.B. Dickerson
- Clarinet, Percussion, Vocals, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Charles Miller
- Co-producer, Guitar, Percussion, Vocals – Howard Scott
- Co-producer, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer, Timbales, Percussion, Vocals, Violin [Arp Violins] – Lonnie Jordan
- Congas, Bongos, Percussion, Vocals – Papa Dee Allen
- Design [Album], Photography By – Garry Sato
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Harold Brown
- Engineer – Chris Huston
- Harmonica, Percussion, Vocals, Concept By [Album Concept & Direction] – Lee Oskar
- Management – Far Out Management Ltd.
- Producer – Jerry Goldstein
- Written-By – War
NotesRecorded at Crystal Industries; Caribou Studios; Wally Heider, L.A.
All tracks published by Far Out Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
Manufactured and distributed by U.A. Records, Limited
Released with a die-cut cover and a cardboard inner-sleeve, variant 2 have a textured outside sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side A): UA LA 128-F-RE1-1 XX
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side B): UA LA 128-F-RE1-2 X
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side A, Variant 2): UA LA 128-F-RE1-1 XXX
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side B, Variant 2): UA LA 128-F-RE1-2 XX
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|UA-LA 128-F, UA-LA128-F||War||Deliver The Word (LP, Album, Res)||United Artists Records, Far Out, United Artists Records, Far Out||UA-LA 128-F, UA-LA128-F||US||1973|
|FL-2400||War||Deliver The Word (LP, Album, Unofficial)||First Record||FL-2400||Taiwan||Unknown|
|74321 30522 2||War||Deliver The Word (CD, Album, RE, RM)||ARG Records||74321 30522 2||Europe||1992|
|ILPS 9194||War||Deliver The Word (LP, Album, RE)||Island Records||ILPS 9194||UK||1976|
|UA LA 128 F||War||Deliver The Word (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UA LA 128 F||Netherlands||1973|