Bare Bones (Madeleine Peyroux album). Bare Bones is the fifth studio album by American jazz singer Madeleine Peyroux. It was released on March 10, 2009. The album received both critical and public acclaim. Commercially, it reached number 1 on the Jazz charts and entered on the Billboard 200 at number 71. The album debuted and peaked at number 12 on the Official UK Albums Chart.
Bare Bones (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, RM). Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab. MFSL 2-323. Bare Bones (CD, Album). Chrysalis Music Sampler (CD, Promo, Smplr).
php?title Talk:Bare Bones (Madeleine Peyroux album)&oldid 546076792". Categories: C-Class Jazz articles. Low-importance Jazz articles. C-Class Album articles.
Bare Bones, is vocalist Madeleine Peyroux's third in the last four years and most personal, since she was involved in the writing of all 11 tracks and providing lyrics that are highly introspective. Peyroux also accompanies herself on acoustic guitar throughout. This is a storytelling album, a mission at which Peyroux excels. Whatever tale she is telling, she does it with the 'little girl' quality of her vocal, which lends itself most ably to the honest unfolding of the album's stories. An additional and helpful bonus is the insert containing all of the song lyrics.
Performer: Madeleine Peyroux Album: Bare Bones Label: Rounder Records, Decca.
Kate Walsh, Madeleine Peyroux. Madeleine Peyroux - You Can't Do Me 05:03. Madeleine Peyroux - Love And Treachery 04:18. Madeleine Peyroux, Kate Walsh - Tim's House 00:00. Secular Hymns - Madeleine Peyroux. A Little Bit - Madeleine Peyroux. Half The Perfect World - Madeleine Peyroux.
Artists Madeleine Peyroux Bare Bones. Bare Bones Madeleine Peyroux. This album has an average beat per minute of 98 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/140 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Bare Bones.
Damn the Circumstances, 04:35. River of Tears, 05:20.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion, Organ [Estey] – Larry KleinWritten-By – J. Coryell*, M. Peyroux*
Written-By – L. Klein*, M. Peyroux*, W. Becker*
|3||Damn The Circumstances
Written-By – D. Batteau*, L. Klein*, M. Peyroux*
|4||River Of Tears
Written-By – L. Klein*, M. Peyroux*
|5||You Can't Do Me
Backing Vocals – Luciana Souza, Rebecca PidgeonWritten-By – L. Klein*, M. Peyroux*, W. Becker*
|6||Love And Treachery
Written-By – J. Henry*, L. Klein*, M. Peyroux*
|7||Our Lady Of Pigalle
Trumpet, Fiddle [Nyckelharpa] – Carla KihlstedtWritten-By – D. Batteau*, L. Klein*, M. Peyroux*
Written-By – J. Coryell*, M. Peyroux*
|9||To Love You All Over Again
Written-By – D. Batteau*, M. Peyroux*
|10||I Must Be Saved
Written-By – M. Peyroux*
Written-By – L. Klein*, M. Peyroux*, S. Wayland*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Licensed To – Decca Music Group Limited
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Market Street
- Mixed At – Market Street
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – Arvato Digital Services – 53503861
- Published By – Red Hat Music
- Published By – Pennywell Publishing
- Published By – Zeon Music
- Published By – Exegesis
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Highways Of Sound
- Published By – Blood Count Music
- Published By – Amsco Publications
- Art Direction, Design – Carla Leighton
- Bass – Larry Klein
- Coordinator [Production] – Cindi Peters
- Drums, Percussion – Vinnie Colaiuta
- Electric Guitar – Dean Parks
- Engineer [Assistent] – Nicolas Essig
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Organ [Hammond, Estey] – Larry Goldings (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 10, 11)
- Photography By – James Minchin*
- Piano – Jim Beard
- Producer – Larry Klein
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Helik Hadar
- Violin – Carla Kihlstedt (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 9, 11)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Madeleine Peyroux
NotesRecorded at Henson Studios, Hollywood, CA and Market Street, Santa Monica, CA.
Mixed at Market Street, Santa Monica, CA.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA
℗ © 2009 Ronder Records Corp.
Outside North America exclusively licensed to Decca Music Group Limited
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 11661 32722 1
- Matrix / Runout: [Arvato Digital Services logo] 53503861/00011661327221 21
- Matrix / Runout: [4 x Universal logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0783
- Label Code: LC 00171
- Rights Society: BIEM / SABAM
|613 2722||Madeleine Peyroux||Bare Bones (CD, Album)||Rounder Records, Decca||613 2722||Europe||2009|
|460502670147||Madeleine Peyroux||Bare Bones (CD, Album)||Rounder Records, Decca, ООО «Юниверсал Мьюзик»||460502670147||Russia||2009|
|11661-3272-2||Madeleine Peyroux||Bare Bones (CD, Album)||Rounder Records||11661-3272-2||Canada||2009|
|MFSL 2-323||Madeleine Peyroux||Bare Bones (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||MFSL 2-323||US||2010|
|613 2722 D H||Madeleine Peyroux||Bare Bones (CD, Album, Sup)||Rounder Records, Decca||613 2722 D H||Europe||2009|