HMS Ark Royal (R09) was an Audacious-class aircraft carrier of the Royal Navy and, when she was decommissioned in 1979, was the Royal Navy's last remaining conventional catapult and arrested-landing aircraft carrier. She was the first aircraft carrier to be equipped with angled flight deck at its commissioning; her sister ship, HMS Eagle, was the Royal Navy's first angle-decked aircraft carrier after modification in 1954.
The Last Farewell Album 1979. Request a synchronization license. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information.
Not Now. HMS Ark Royal V - R07.
For other ships with the same name, see HMS Ark Royal. HMS Ark Royal in 1939, with Swordfish of 820 Naval Air Squadron passing overhead.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Sutherland*
|B1||The Wombling Song / Remember You're A Womble
Written-By – Mike Batt
- Published By – Island Music
- Published By – Batt Songs Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Copyright (c) – BBC
- Distributed By – Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
- Mastered At – Pye Studios
- Conductor – Warrant Officer C. Sheppard
- Producer – Mike Harding , Roy Tempest
NotesMade And Printed in England.
℗ & © 1977
4 prong label centre is blue
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched): RESL 38 A-1 ◊MB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, etched): RESL 38 B-1 ♢MB
- Rights Society: MCPS
|RESL 38||Ship's Company And Band Of HMS Ark Royal*||Sailing (7", Single, 4-P)||BBC Records And Tapes||RESL 38||UK||1977|
|RESL 38||Ship's Company And Band Of HMS Ark Royal*||Sailing (7", Single, Sol)||BBC Records And Tapes||RESL 38||UK||1977|
|RESL 38||Ship's Company And Band Of HMS Ark Royal*||Sailing (7", Single, Promo, Sol)||BBC Records And Tapes||RESL 38||UK||1977|