Lonestar is the first studio album from the American country music band Lonestar. Released in 1995 on BNA Records (see 1995 in country music), it features five singles: "Tequila Talkin'", "No News", "Runnin' Away With My Heart", "Heartbroke Every Day", and "When Cowboys Didn't Dance", of which "No News" was a Number One hit on the Billboard country charts. The album has been certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America for shipping 500,000 copies in the United States.
Crazy Nights is the second studio album released by country music band Lonestar. Four singles were released from this album: "Come Cryin' to Me", "You Walked In", "Say When", and "Everything's Changed". Come Cryin' to Me" reached number one on the Hot Country Songs charts . All the other tracks feature Richie McDonald on lead vocals. This was Lonestar's last album to have a neotraditional country sound before developing a more crossover-friendly country-pop sound. This was also Lonestar's last album as a five-piece, as Rich left the band the following year. Rich's departure left McDonald as the group's sole lead vocalist. After departing the group, he began a solo career on BNA, and eventually joined Big Kenny in the duo Big & Rich.
Lonestar (3) – Crazy Nights. Label: BNA Recording – BG4 67422.
This budget-priced package from country supergroup Lonestar includes the band's first two studio albums in their entireties. 1995's Lonestar landed five singles ("Tequila Talkin'," "No News," "Runnin' Away with My Heart," "Heartbroke Every Day," and "When Cowboys Didn't Dance") in the Top Ten, while 1997's Crazy Nights boasted four ("Come Cryin' to Me," "You Walked In," "Say When," and "Everything's Changed"), the latter of which hit.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Lonestar/Crazy Nights" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Missing lyrics by Lonestar? Know any other songs by Lonestar?
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Come Cryin' To Me
Written-By – Mark D. Sanders, Wally Wilson
Written-By – Larry Boone , Paul Nelson , Richie McDonald
Written-By – Jason Sellers, Sharon Rice
|4||A Week In Juarez
Written-By – Jim McBride, Phil Barnhart, Sam Hogin
|5||John Doe On A John Deere
Written-By – Conley White, Don Cook
|6||You Walked In
Written-By – Bryan Adams, R.J. Lange*
Written-By – Larry Boone , Paul Nelson
Written-By – Craig Lee Fuller*
Written-By – Chris Waters, Tom Shapiro
|10||Keys To My Heart
Written-By – Kim Williams, Lonnie Wilson, Richie McDonald
|11||What Do We Do With The Rest Of The Night
Written-By – Sharon Rice, Wally Wilson
- Acoustic Guitar – Mark Casstevens, Michael Britt
- Art Direction – Susan Eaddy
- Backing Vocals [Background] – Dean Sams, Dennis Wilson , Harry Stinson, John Rich, John Wesley Ryles, Michael Britt
- Bass – David Hungate, Duncan Mullins, John Rich
- Design – Debendra Mahalanobis*
- Drums – Keech Rainwater, Lonnie Wilson
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason, Michael Britt
- Engineer [Additional Assistance] – Adam Shepard, Bart Pursley, John Dickson
- Fiddle – Larry Franklin, Rob Hajacos, Stuart Duncan
- Guitar [Gut String] – Brent Mason
- Guitar [Pedal, Dobro], Steel Guitar [Lap] – Bruce Bouton
- Keyboards – Dennis Burnside
- Lead Vocals – John Rich, Richie McDonald
- Mandolin – Mark Casstevens
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Organ [B-3] – Dennis Burnside, John Barlow Jarvis*
- Percussion – Keech Rainwater, Lonnie Wilson, Tom Roady
- Performer [Assorted Hoedown Tools] – Rob Hajacos
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Piano – Dean Sams, Dennis Burnside, John Barlow Jarvis*
- Producer – Don Cook, Wally Wilson
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Scott Johnson
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Mark Capps, Pat McMakin
- Recorded By [Assisted], Mixed By [Assisted] – Mark Capps
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike Bradley
- Written-By – John Rich (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 9, 11)
NotesRecorded at The Soundshop Studio "A", Nashville, TN.
Additional Recording at Sony / ATV Music Publishing Studio, Nashville, TN.
Mastered at Mastermix, Nashville, TN.
Brent Mason appears courtesy of Mercury Nashville.
Stuart Duncan appears courtesy of Rounder Records.
Harry Stinson appears courtesy of Dead Reckoning Records.
(P)&(C) 1997 BMG Entertainment
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20831-2146-2 9 76
|BNA07863-67422-2||Lonestar||Crazy Nights (HDCD, Album)||BNA Records Label||BNA07863-67422-2||US||1997|
|BG4 67422||Lonestar||Crazy Nights (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||BNA Recording||BG4 67422||Canada||1997|
|BNA-07863, BMG-67422-4||Lonestar||Crazy Nights (Cass, Album)||BNA Recording, BMG Entertainment||BNA-07863, BMG-67422-4||US||1997|
|BG2 67422||Lonestar||Crazy Nights (HDCD, Album, Club)||BNA Records Label||BG2 67422||Canada||1997|