Be-Bop Deluxe - Sunburst Finish. Oh, Sunburst Finish! What an album. I hear something and I like it. That’s the end of it. If something takes my fancy then that’s it. But the songwriting on Sunburst Finis. t’s absolutely amazing. Every single song on there is brilliant. Listen on Apple Music. Join the group now. Background.
Be-Bop Deluxe – Sunburst Finish. Label: Esoteric Recordings – PECLEC42642. Sunburst Finish . Surround Mix, 2018 Stereo Mix Original Stereo Mix Remastered 96khz/24-Bit.
It was the band’s third album and featured the line-up of Bill Nelson (vocals, guitars, keyboards), Charlie Tumahai (bass, vocals), Andy Clark (keyboards) and Simon Fox (drums).
Modern Music is the fourth studio album by the British progressive rock group Be-Bop Deluxe. It was produced by band leader Bill Nelson and producer/engineer John Leckie. but it was Be Bop's peak, not its breakthrough. All songs written and composed by Bill Nelson. Side one. "Orphans of Babylon" - 3:15. Twilight Capers" - 4:25. Kiss of Light" - 3:11.
Sleep That Burns, Be Bop DELUXE - Sunburst Finish (1976) - 06. Beauty Secrets, BE-BOP DELUXE - Sunburst Finish (1976) - 10. Blazing Apostles, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
Sunburst Finish was the third album released by Bill Nelson and I believe was the first Be-Bop album to have a bug hit with "Ships in the night" reaching reaching top 25 in the UK in 1976. Every tune on this album is excellent with loads of cool musical progressions and interesting moments.
It was also the first Be-Bop album to be co-produced by BILL NELSON and JOHN LECKIE. An album of immense musical inventiveness and creativity, SUNBURST FINISH was one of the finest albums of its era, a perfect cohesion of ten classic songs written by Bill Nelson (featuring his highly imaginative guitar playing) and a stylised and striking artwork package. Additionally, the set includes a facsimile of the 1976 Sunburst Finish tour programme, postcards and a replica poster.
|A3||Ships In The Night|
|A4||Crying To The Sky|
|A5||Sleep That Burns|
|B2||Life In The Air-Age|
|B3||Like An Old Blues|
- Distributed By – Music For Pleasure
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – EMI Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – AGI
- Alto Saxophone – Ian Nelson (tracks: A3)
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – Andrew Powell (tracks: B3, B4)
- Art Direction – Mike Doud
- Bass Guitar, Vocals, Percussion – Charles Tumahai
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Bill Nelson, Mike Doud
- Drums, Percussion – Simon Fox
- Engineer – John Leckie
- Keyboards [All Keyboards] – Andy Clark
- Lead Vocals, Guitar [All Guitars], Harmonica, Bells [Tubular], Percussion – Bill Nelson
- Mastered By – Nickz*
- Photography By – John Thornton
- Producer – Bill Nelson, John Leckie
- Tape Op – Nigel Walker, Peter James
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Bill Nelson
Notes℗ 1976 Original Sound Recordings made by EMI Records Ltd.
All songs written by Bill Nelson © B. Feldman and Company Ltd. 1975
Differs from Be-Bop Deluxe* - Sunburst Finish: This one is not mastered by Chris Blair
'JEWELS AND NAKED ILLUSIONS CRUISE EVERYWHERE'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SHSP 4053A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SHSP 4053B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): SHSP 4053 A-5-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): SHSP 4053 B-3-1-1-6
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): NICKZ
|SHSP 4053, 0C 062-06 022||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Sunburst Finish (LP, Album)||Harvest, Harvest||SHSP 4053, 0C 062-06 022||UK||1976|
|SN-16022||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Sunburst Finish (LP, Album, RE, Jac)||Capitol Records, Harvest||SN-16022||US||1979|
|1 J 064-06022||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Sunburst Finish (LP, Album)||Harvest||1 J 064-06022||Spain||1976|
|SHSP 4053||Be Bop Deluxe||Sunburst Finish (LP, Album)||Harvest||SHSP 4053||UK||1976|
|SHSP 4053, 0C 062-06 022||Be-Bop Deluxe*||Sunburst Finish (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHSP 4053, 0C 062-06 022||UK||1976|