Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). First, this album from Mexico's finenest Death Metal band, The Chasm, is called "Procession to the Infraworld," not Underworld as Cdnow lists it. Lyricaly, the Chasm usually write about alternate planes of existence, life/death, and impending doom or sorrow. Little of their music had anything to with the underworld, so this false title is misleading. If the Chasm's lyrics draw from any religious source, it would be the spectral Mictlan, or Aztec legends, history, and mythology.
Complete your The Chasm collection. Procession To The Infraworld (LP, Album, Ltd, Num). Sempiternal Productions, Utterly Somber Creations. The Chasm (2). Procession To The Infraworld (CD, Album, Promo).
Procession to the Infraworld (1999) by The Chasm. Genres: Death Metal Members: Daniel Corchado, Antonio Leon, Julio Viterbo, Roberto Valle.
The vocals on Procession to the Infraworld are great. Daniel Corchado’s vocals are very evil and snarly, and his range of highs to lows is pretty impressive too. The vocals, combined with the guitars, give this album a very dark and evil edge, leading to a mysterious and eerie atmosphere, which is reflected in the album art too (something which many bands struggle to do). As well as the drums, the vocals also contribute majorly to the old school feel. If there is one significant fault with Procession to the Infraworld, it’s the fact that it can be a little boring and even tedious at times. Despite the album being a little boring in places and a few minor production problems, The Chasm have released a very refreshing and unique album in Procession to the Infraworld. Not many bands have managed to be melodic and well-constructed, yet very dark and evil at the same time.
Listen free to The Chasm – Procession to the Infraworld (Spectral Sons Of The Mictlan, The Scars Of My Journey and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Procession to the Infraworld. Procession to the Infraworld Tracklist. 3. At the Edge of the Nebula Mortis Lyrics. Procession to the Infraworld Q&A. More The Chasm albums. Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm. The Spell of Retribution. Show all albums by The Chasm.
|1||Spectral Sons Of Mictlan|
|2||The Scars Of My Journey|
|3||At The Edge Of Nebula Mortis|
|5||Return Of The Banished|
|6||Cosmic Landscapes Of Sorrow|
|7||Architects Of Melancholic Apocalypse|
|8||Storm Of Revalations|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dwell Records
- Copyright (c) – Dwell Records
- Marketed By – Dwell Records
- Manufactured By – Dwell Records
- Recorded At – Sheffield Studios
- Mastered At – Sonorous Mastering, Inc.
- Bass [Bass Recorded By] – Roberto Valle
- Design [Additional Graphic Design] – Karrie M. Miller
- Drums [Battery And Percussive Devastation] – Antonio Leon
- Engineer – Dave Grove, Mike Sheffield
- Executive-Producer – Jerry Battle
- Lead Guitar [Lead 6 Strings Mayhem], Vocals, Lyrics By, Design, Illustration, Concept By – Daniel Corchado
- Lead Guitar [Lead 6 Strings Torment] – Julio Viterbo
- Mastered By – Dave Shirk
- Mixed By – Mike Sheffield, The Chasm
- Music By – Corchado*, Viterbo*
- Photography By [Back Cover And Booklet Center Photos] – Liliana Hernandez
- Photography By [Band] – Carlos Mendoza
NotesRecorded at Sheffield Studios, October'99.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 27297-1050-2 7
- Matrix / Runout: Z90255 7S CD1050-2 01 MOS1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7M
|S.P. 010/01 LP, U.S.C 001-00||The Chasm||Procession To The Infraworld (LP, Album, Ltd, Num)||Sempiternal Productions, Utterly Somber Creations||S.P. 010/01 LP, U.S.C 001-00||US||1999|
|CD-1050||The Chasm||Procession To The Infraworld (CD, Album, Dig)||Dwell Records||CD-1050||US||2000|
|S.P. 010/01 LP, U.S.C 001-00||The Chasm||Procession To The Infraworld (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, Red)||Sempiternal Productions, Utterly Somber Creations||S.P. 010/01 LP, U.S.C 001-00||US||1999|
|Dwell CD-1050||The Chasm||Procession To The Infraworld (CD, Album, Promo)||Dwell Records||Dwell CD-1050||US||1999|