311. Produced by Eddy Offord. Na na na na na na Aw yea. I've seen the devil and the devil is coke Not down like that 'cause it ain't a fuckin joke Trip ther shrooms fantastic Shit gets drasctic I didn't believe a word. Can you hear this can you hear in the Make the music soothin' your system Come on now, come on now Hear the beat so sweet I shouldn't tell you how. Im a freak yall Im a freak yall Much love to my man Stan Thomas. Yea you say like what up to our man Eddy Offord. Just fuck the bullshit ??? It's time to throw down and so I said it words of Wisdom that will keep you guessing cause I'm tired of laying and I'm tired of messing around With all those suckers Yes, those stupid mother fuckers Who put down what we do We stand alone with the group that's new If I was a dwarf, I'd. surely be Dopey I'm a stone wheat thin you can not culture Kick in the teeth a condescending frown Fuck the bullshit it's time to throw down.
And made a mess of friends Got wedded to the whisky Should've been a good woman If I could re-live my days Changing my ways I'd not touch' a drop again By the devil I was tempted And many jugs I've emptied I felt so rejected I didn't wanna go astray Half my life has been awasted By. the booze I've tasted But the demon I have faced it And sent him on his way I hope I'll be forgiven For all my bad livin' I had to make some changes 'Fore he got me in the end Now I've got a pretty woman She gives me good lovin' I can 't re-live all my da. .
C If I could re-live my days G Changing my ways D G I'd not touch' a drop again. Na na na na na bit - C G D G. C By the devil I was tempted. G And many jugs I've emptied. D I felt so rejected. G G7 I didn't wanna go astray. C Half my life has been awasted. G By the booze I've tasted
1. By the Devil (I Was Tempted). Featured on Melting Pot - The Best of Blue Mink.
By the devil I was Ctempted And many jugs I've Gemptied I felt so reDjected I didn't wanna go aGstray G7 Half my life has been aCwasted By the booze I've Gtasted But the demon I have Dfaced it And sent him on his Gway. I hope I'll be forgiven For all my bad livin' I had to make some changes 'Fore he got me in the end Now I've got a pretty woman She gives me good lovin' I can 't re-live all my days in a different way But I won't go astray again
Fat Chance is a solo album by Paul Heaton, the former frontman of both The Housemartins and The Beautiful South, released in 2001 in the guise of Biscuit Boy (. Crackerman) The album was critically acclaimed, but was not a commercial success. 10 Lessons In Love" - 4:59.
|A||By The Devil I Was Tempted||3:32|
|B||Down Down Down||2:56|
- Produced For – Bellaphon Records
- Published By – Slezak Musikverlag
- Pressed By – Taunus Ton Technik
- Producer – Fat Chance
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Gus Eadon
- Written-By – Guy Fletcher/Doug Flett*
NotesA "Fat Chance" Production for Bellaphon Records
Made in Germany
Title B appears as 'Down, Down, Down' on the sleeve, as 'Down Down Down' on label B.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): BZ 969
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): BZ 970
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): BF 18164 BZ 969
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): BF 18164 BZ 970
|61752||Fat Chance||By The Devil (I Was Tempted) (7", Single)||Barclay||61752||France||1973|