Release date: August 10th, 1987. September 22nd, 2012. In Japan, a special promo-7" was released containing This Lonely Heart and Take Me Home. Recording information: Recorded at Onkio House & Sedic Studios, Tokyo, Sound City, Encore & Yamaha Studios, Los Angeles & Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, New York - March-May, 1987.
Loudness (5). Hurricane Eyes (Cass, Album). Loudness (5). Hurricane Eyes (Cass, Album, Club). Hurricane Eyes (CD, Album, RE). Warner Music Japan.
Loudness Album Photos (13). Hurricane Eyes Album Photos (1). Kingdom.
Also includes a replica of a laminated pass of "HURRICANE EYES. Disc 1: Hurricane Eyes (2017 New Remaster) 01 - .
|A2||This Lonely Heart||4:08|
|A3||Rock 'N Roll Gypsy||4:22|
|A4||In My Dreams||4:30|
|A5||Take Me Home||3:16|
|B1||Strike Of The Sword||3:50|
|B2||Rock This Way||4:07|
|B3||In This World Beyond||4:26|
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Licensed To – Columbia House
- Recorded At – Onkio Haus
- Recorded At – Sedic Studio
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Encore Studios
- Recorded At – Yamaha International Recording
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Mixed At – Bearsville Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Artwork, Design – Jeff Wilkinson
- Backing Vocals, Lyrics By [Help With English Lyrics] – David Glen Eisley, Steve Johnsted, Tod Howarth
- Bass – Masayoshi Yamashita
- Drums – Munetaka Higuchi
- Engineer – Bill Freesh (tracks: B5), Eddie Kramer (tracks: A1 to B4), Tori Swenson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Hidemi Nakatani (tracks: A1 to B4), Masachi Goto* (tracks: A1 to B4), Thom Cadley (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Guitar – Akira Takasaki
- Keyboards – Gregg Giuffria
- Management – Danny O'Donovan
- Management [Co-management Japan] – Kozo "Chi Chi" Kawashima*, Toshi Nakashita
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Andy Johns (tracks: B5), Eddie Kramer (tracks: A1 to B4), Scott Mabuchi (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Music By – A. Takasaki*, Loudness
- Photography By – Neal Preston
- Producer – Andy Johns (tracks: B5), Eddie Kramer (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Technician [Drum] – Keiichi Kodo
- Technician [Guitar] – Yutaka Abe
- Vocals – Minoru Niihara
- Words By – Loudness , M. Niihara*
NotesProduced for Remarkable Productions Inc.
Recorded at Onkio House & Sedic Studios, Tokyo; Sound City, Encore & Yamaha Studios, Los Angeles; Bearsville Studios, New York, March - May 1987.
Mixed at Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, New York.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Manufactured by Columbia House under license • Made in U.S.A.
|P-13540||Loudness||Hurricane Eyes (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||P-13540||Japan||1987|
|7 90619-2||Loudness||Hurricane Eyes (CD, Album)||ATCO Records||7 90619-2||US||1987|
|79 06194||Loudness||Hurricane Eyes (Cass, Album)||ATCO Records||79 06194||Canada||1987|
|WPCV-10132||Loudness||Hurricane Eyes (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Music Japan||WPCV-10132||Japan||2001|
|R 163880||Loudness||Hurricane Eyes (LP, Album, Club)||ATCO Records||R 163880||US||1987|