Complete Jazz Series 1947 - 1951. American Swinging In Paris. Complete Jazz Series 1928 - 1936. Complete Jazz Series 1953 - 1954. Complete Jazz Series 1947.
Bill Evans at Town Hall is a live album by American jazz pianist Bill Evans and his Trio, released in 1966 a superior effort by Bill Evans and his trio in early 1966.
All of the music on this CD comes from the June 24, 1992, concert at Town Hall in New York City, with a host of artists each being featured. Trumpeter Tom Harrell leads off with two fine originals, the turbulent "Journey to the Center" and the mellow but swinging "Weaver. His very strong supporting cast includes ex-boss Phil Woods on alto sax, tenor saxophonist Joe Lovano, and pianist Jim McNeely, as well as bassist Peter Washington and drummer Bill Goodwin.
See the the cover photos, artwork, and latest images for Jazz At The Town Hall, Vol. 2 by Miff Mole's Molers. Listen to Jazz At The Town Hall, Vol. 2 for free online and get recommendations for similar music. Don't want to see ads?
3. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me). 4. Make Someone Happy. 5. Solo – In Memory Of His Father, Harry L. Evans, 1891-1966.
Jazz At Massey Hall, Volume 2. Released by Universal Music Group Jan 2007 16 Tracks. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Jazz At Massey Hall, Volume 2 songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
|A2||She's Funny That Way||2:28|
|B1||I've Found A New Baby||4:48|
- Bass – Pops Foster
- Clarinet – Mezz Mezzrow, Pee Wee Russell (tracks: B2)
- Drums – Baby Dodds
- Piano – Art Hodes (tracks: B2), James Price Johnson (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Trombone – Miff Mole (tracks: A1, B1, B2), Vernon Brown (tracks: A1, B1, B2)
- Trumpet – Johnny Windhurst, Muggsy Spanier (tracks: B2), Wild Bill Davison (tracks: A1, B1, B2)