Call Me is the sixth album by soul singer Al Green. It is widely regarded as Green's masterpiece, and has been called one of the best soul albums ever made. In 2003 the TV network VH1 named it the 70th greatest album in any genre. Call Me was a Top 10 Billboard Pop Album, and the third Soul Album. In 2003, the album was ranked number 289 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
Call Me is the sixth album by soul singer Al Green.
Album Info (This Release). Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections.
Call Me is the masterpiece from America's last great soul singer, a vulnerable, sensual, spiritual, and sexy album.
Al Green, ‘I’m Still in Love With You’. Simon's first album after the breakup of Simon and Garfunkel was a tour de force of songcraft, storytelling, virtuosic guitar picking and upper-register vocal dazzle. It also forecast the fluid internationalism of Graceland with the reggae of "Mother and Child Reunion" and the samba-inflected "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard. The Kinks, ‘The Village Green Preservation Society’.
Wrong album? Let us know. Expand player Collapse player. CALL ME Vinyl Record. For a limited time only. Protection Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve. Packaging All items are shipped brand-new and unopened in original packaging. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands.
AL GREEN слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 03:19. Прослушать Скачать 05:07. Прослушать Скачать 03:18. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart (feat. Прослушать Скачать 02:51. Tired of Being Alone. Прослушать Скачать 03:45. Take Me to the River. Прослушать Скачать 06:21.
|1||Call Me (Come Back Home)|
|2||Have You Been Making Out O.K.|
|4||I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry|
|5||Your Love Is Like The Morning Sun|
|6||Here I Am (Come And Take Me)|
|7||Funny How Time Slips Away|
|8||You Ought To Be With Me|
|9||Jesus Is Waiting|
- Manufactured For – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hi Recording Corporation
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Charles Chalmers, James Mitchell
- Backing Vocals – Charles Chalmers, Donna Rhodes, Sandra Rhodes
- Baritone Saxophone – James Mitchell
- Bass – Leroy Hodges
- Drums – Al Jackson Jr., Howard Grimes
- Engineer – Willie Mitchell
- Guitar – Mabon "Teenie" Hodges
- Mastered By – Howard Craft
- Organ, Piano – Charles Hodges
- Piano – Archie Turner
- Producer – Al Green, Willie Mitchell
- Strings [String Section] – The Memphis Strings
- Tenor Saxophone – Andrew Love, Ed Logan
- Trombone – Jack Hale*
- Trumpet – Wayne Jackson
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 50109-5286-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-005230 1
- Other (Inner Ring ): Made in USA - Digital Audio Disc Corp.
- SPARS Code: AAD
|XSHL 32077||Al Green||Call Me (LP, Album, AL )||Hi Records||XSHL 32077||US||1973|
|GET 8058||Al Green||Call Me (LP, Album, RE)||Get Back||GET 8058||Italy||2005|
|HI UK LP 409||Al Green||Call Me (LP, Album, RE)||Hi Records||HI UK LP 409||UK||1985|
|SLC-499||Al Green||Call Me (LP, Album)||London Records||SLC-499||Japan||1973|
|SHA-U 140||Al Green||Call Me (LP, Album, Promo)||London Records||SHA-U 140||Germany||1973|