Point of No Return (Exposé song). Point of No Return" is a single by Exposé, released on March 11, 1985. Written and produced by Lewis Martineé, the single was originally released in 1984 on the Pantera label with Alejandra Lorenzo (Alé) as the lead singer. The single was re-recorded in 1987 with Jeanette Jurado as the lead vocalist and included on the group's debut album, Exposure (1987).
Exposé is the third album by American vocal group Exposé, released in 1992. The album's music style is less Latin influenced than their previous albums, with more adult contemporary material. The album features more of Ann Curless on lead vocals; she sings lead on "I Think I'm in Trouble," "As Long as I Can Dream," "In Walked Love," and "Angel. This album marks the debut of Kelly Moneymaker as a member of the group.
This song is by Exposé and appears on the album Exposure (1987). The common road seems just like a dreamIt's a mystery to meFills me within when we're togetherOh, baby, can't you see? I - I'd like to feel the passionTo the point of no returnI - will be in full reactionI'm gonna take you in my arms. You're taking me to the point of no return, oh oh ohYou're taking me to the point of no return, oh oh oh.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Expose point of no return.
Songs that sampled Exposé's Point of No Return: マRイ·EハTートUをR返Nす by Iacon (2015). MERCURY BUBBLES BLAST/返品不可 by Mercury. Remixes of Exposé's Point of No Return: Point of No Return (Crossover Mix) by Chris Lord-Alge (1987).
|A||Point Of No Return||5:40|
|B||Dub Of No Return||6:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Panchin Publishing
- Arranged By, Producer, Mixed By, Written-By – Lewis A. Martineé
- Engineer [Mix], Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
- Engineer [Recording] – Mike Couzzi
- Executive-Producer – Francisco J. Diaz*
- Music Consultant [Mix Consultant] – Rick Alonso*
NotesLabel variations exist, check labels to confirm issue.
This release the catalog # is shown as AD-1-9326 and text placement differs on labels from other issues.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Master Number Side A): AD 1-9326-SA
- Matrix / Runout (Label Master Number Side B): AD 1-9326-SB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): AD-1 - 9326 - SA - RCA1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): AD-1 - 9326 - SB - RCA4 STERLING
- Rights Society: BMI
|PANT 85||X-Posed*||Point Of No Return (12")||Pantera Records||PANT 85||US||1984|
|none||Exposé||Point Of No Return 2011 (CDr, Single, Promo)||Not On Label (Exposé Self-released)||none||US||2011|
|RIST 22||Exposé||Point Of No Return (12")||Arista||RIST 22||UK||1987|
|SL-7148||Exposé||Point Of No Return (12", Maxi)||Arista||SL-7148||Mexico||1985|
|AD1-9326||Expose*||Point Of No Return (12", TP)||Arista||AD1-9326||US||1985|