On the sheet the following track titles are written in slightly different style than on the back cover: 5. Melt 7. Pazuzu 8. Zoon (part 1/2) 9. Zoon (part 3/4). All songs published by Momentum Music/Nefilim Music. C) 1996 momentum music/nefilim music (p) 1996 beggars banquet rec. Lt. flying records productions made in italy.
It's happened many times before. Your band releases either the most successful album of their career, or succumbs to its own income and begins producing albums that either alienate their fans or simply reach their expectations each and every time
Redirected from Zoon (album)). The Nefilim was initially a Carl McCoy studio project co-formed with John ‘Capachino’ Carter in 1992 after the disbanding of Fields of the Nephilim. It featured McCoy on vocals and t John Carter on Bass, Guitars and drums. The title track Zoon was written during this period as were now famed demo’s including ‘Red Harvest777, Chaochracy & Subsanity (Sensorium). After a year Carter and McCoy parted company.
Death Gothic The Nefilim. Band Name The Nefilim.
This album has an average beat per minute of 124 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/168 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 136BPM, ends at 84BPM (-52), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Style: Classic Metal. The Nefilim - Melt (the Catching Of The Butterfly) 05:02. The Nefilim - Pazuzu (black Rain) 06:38. The Nefilim - Penetration 03:31. The Nefilim - Shine 06:48. The Nefilim - Xodus 03:47. The Nefilim - Venus Decomposing 06:06. The Nefilim - Still Life 03:38.
|5||Melt (The Catching Of The Butterfly)||5:02|
|7||Pazuzu (Black Rain)||6:38|
|8||Zoon (Parts 1 & 2) (Saturation)||9:41|
|9||Zoon (Part 3) (Wake World)||5:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Nefilim Music
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – B8058
- Mastered At – Loud Mastering
- Artwork [All Images], Design [Sleeve Design] – Sheer Faith
- Bass, Programmed By [Additional] – Cian Houchin
- Drums – Simon Rippin
- Guitar – Paul Miles
- Layout – Alison Fielding, Sheer Faith
- Lyrics By, Producer, Mixed By – McCoy*
- Mastered By – John Dent
- Music By – McCoy*, Houchin* (tracks: 4 to 6), Miles* (tracks: 1 to 7), Rippin* (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Recorded By [All Further Recordings], Effects [Overdubs], Mixed By [All Further], Programmed By, Other [Scenes] – The Nefilim
- Recorded By [Original Recordings] – A. Jackson* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10), P.K.* (tracks: 4)
- Voice, Instruments [Additional] – Carl McCoy
NotesLimited edition digipak in cardboard slipcase with booklet.
Mastered at Loud.
Made in England.
℗&© 1996 Beggars Banquet Records Limited
Published by Momentum Music Limited / Nefilim Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012093 917290
- Matrix / Runout: B8058 BBQCD 175 · MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LI22
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2309
|085-45862-P, SPV CD 085-45862||The Nefilim||Zoon (CD, Album, Promo)||Rebel Rec., Rebel Rec.||085-45862-P, SPV CD 085-45862||Germany||1996|
|BBL 172 CD||Nefilim*||Zoon (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Beggars Banquet||BBL 172 CD||UK||Unknown|
|BEGA 172 CD, BEGA 172CD||The Nefilim||Zoon (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet, Beggars Banquet||BEGA 172 CD, BEGA 172CD||UK||1996|
|CD REPS 42||The Nefilim||Zoon (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet||CD REPS 42||France||1996|
|SPV CD 085-45862||The Nefilim||Zoon (CD, Album)||Rebel Rec.||SPV CD 085-45862||Germany||1996|