This album has an average beat per minute of 154 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 154/154 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist El resplandor. 1. Bailando en silencio. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
El Resplandor (CD, Album). EMI. 857965 2. Chile. 857381245 2. Carlos Cabezas. El Chacotero Sentimental - Banda Original de la Pelicula (CD, Album, Sou). Mantras (CD, Album).
Watch the video for El resplandor from Carlos Cabezas's El Resplandor for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Find the song lyrics for Carlos Cabezas - Top Tracks. Top Songs By Carlos Cabezas. The Captain Of Her Heart. 2. Al Saber De Ti. 3. Cada Vez Que Te VI. 605. 4. Por Última Vez. 351. 5. Has Sabido Sufrir. 89. 7. Love Will Tear Us Apart.
Carlos Cabezas (disambiguation). Carlos Cabezas, Spanish basquetballer. Carlos Cabezas may also refer to: Carlos Cabezas (Electrodomésticos), Chilean musician, leader of Electrodomésticos. Carlos Cabezas (Los Jaivas), Chilean musician, singer and t of Los Jaivas. com/Carlos Cabezas (disambiguation). El resplandor released: 1997.
Carlos Eduardo Cabezas Jurado (born November 14, 1980) is a Spanish professional basketball player for Alba Fehérvár. He is the nephew of the former Uruguayan professional footballer Hugo Cabezas, who played in Spain in the late 70s. His father (Hugo's brother), and his grandfather, are also former Uruguayan professional basketball players. He is a . 7 m (6 ft 1 ¾ in) tall point guard.
|1||Bailando En Silencio||3:34|
|3||Lo Mejor De Ti||4:49|
|5||New Fast Car||3:36|
|6||Un Cirujano Turco||3:10|
|9||Eso Tiembla (Ayer)||4:06|
- Record Company – EMI Odeon Chilena S.A.
- Recorded At – Estudios Konstantinopla
- Mixed At – Estudios Konstantinopla
- Mastered At – Estudio Master
- Mastered At – Estudios Konstantinopla
- Bass – Cristián Heyne*
- Drums – Iván Molina, Sebastián Rojas*
- Drums, Percussion – Sergio González
- Guitar – José Miguel Tobar (tracks: 10), Melo* (tracks: 10)
- Keyboards – José Miguel Miranda (tracks: 4)
- Lyrics By – Carlos Cabezas
- Music By – Carlos Cabezas (tracks: 1 to 10), Miranda* (tracks: 4)
- Trumpet, Keyboards – Michel Durot
- Vocals, Keyboards, Bass, Guitar – Carlos Cabezas
NotesRecorded and Mixed at Konstantinopla between September 1996 and March 1997.
Mastered at Master and Konstantinopla on April 1997.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724385796524
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD