Super Extra Gravity is The Cardigans' sixth album. It was produced by Tore Johansson who last worked with The Cardigans on Gran Turismo and since then with the band Franz Ferdinand. The album was released in Germany and Ireland on 14 October 2005 and in the UK on 17 October 2005. The first single released was "I Need Some Fine Wine and You, You Need to Be Nicer". The second single was "Don't Blame Your Daughter (Diamonds).
The Cranberries Best Songs Full Album - The Cranberries Playlist - Продолжительность: 1:19:36 Listen! .
Complete sua coleção de The Cardigans.
Super Extra Gravity - Студийный альбом от The Cardigans. Вышел 17 октября 2005г. В альбом вошло 15 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 52:25. The Cardigans Live in Cologne 2006 (2) - Losing A Friend. The Cardigans - Little Black Cloud (Live "Album De La Semaine" 2005). The Cardigans - Little Black Cloud. The Cradigans - Little Black Cloud (Lyrics).
Super Extra Gravity matches their previous record, Long Gone Before Daylight, for its dour mood and sour attitude, its lack of discernible hooks, and the unappetizing flavor of the Cardigans' performances. First of all, Persson's lyrics are eccentric and unconvincing. She may not have truly meant it when she sang, "Come on and love me now," a lyric from an early album, but she sang it like she meant it; here, on "Overload," she asks, "Baby dance with me," but sounds like it's the last thing on her mind. Listeners are easily capable of appreciating.
The Cardigans could have been real good to you. Fine, so they never reconfirmed ABBA national stereotypes with more defiantly bubblegum brilliance like 1995's Life or 1996's First Band from the Moon. They just needed their space. Maybe they got it on 1998's electronica-tinged Gran Turismo, but they're not the ones who didn't call after the dulcet pop-rock slickness of 2004's melancholic Long Before Daylight.
|1||Losing A Friend||3:49|
|3||Drip Drop Teardrop||3:22|
|5||I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer||3:33|
|6||Don’t Blame Your Daughter (Diamonds)||3:36|
|7||Little Black Cloud||3:26|
|8||In The Round||4:16|
|10||Good Morning Joan||3:36|
|11||And Then You Kissed Me II||3:57|
- Marketed By – Universal Music Australia
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Australia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music AB
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music AB
- Glass Mastered At – SMEA – 0166982
- Art Direction, Design – Martin Renck
- Engineer – David Carlsson, Jens Lindgård, Marco Manieri
- Engineer [Additional] – Nathan Larson
- Lyrics By – Nathan Larson (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 8 to 11), Nina Persson
- Management – Petri H. Lundén
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Music By – Peter Svensson
- Photography By – Ola Bergengren
- Producer, Mixed By – Tore Johansson
NotesRecorded and mixed at Gula Studion, Malmö. Additional mixing at the Bubble.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, N.Y.C.
Digital post production by Arista.
℗ 2005 Universal Music AB. © 2005 Universal Music AB.
Marketed in Australasia by Universal Music Australia under exclusive licence. Made in Australia. www.universalmusic.com.au
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 72837 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498728376
- Matrix / Runout: 0166982 9872837 01 IFPI l681 SMEA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L601
- Mould SID Code (SID Mould Code Variation 1): IFPI 6524
- Mould SID Code (SID Mould Code Variation 2): IFPI 6523
|987 283-7||The Cardigans||Super Extra Gravity (CD, Album, Bla)||Stockholm Records, Universal||987 283-7||Europe||2005|
|60249872837||The Cardigans||Super Extra Gravity (CD, Album, RP)||Universal Music, Stockholm Records||60249872837||Brazil||2005|
|2743||The Cardigans||Super Extra Gravity (Cass, Album)||Universal, Stockholm Records||2743||Indonesia||2005|
|09362-48570||The Cardigans||Super Extra Gravity (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Universal , EMI Music||09362-48570||Russia||2005|
|none||The Cardigans||Super Extra Gravity (Cass, Album)||Ukrainian Records, Одиссей, Астра||none||Ukraine||2005|