Spectrum is the debut solo album by jazz fusion drummer Billy Cobham. The album was heavily influenced by the music of Miles Davis, with whom Cobham had previously collaborated extensively, and Cobham's previous band Mahavishnu Orchestra. The song "Stratus" appears in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV of the radio station "Fusion FM", as well as being the main sample in the Massive Attack hit "Safe from Harm".
Billy Cobham Spectrum 40 - Billy Cobham. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Spectrum (LP, Album, RE, 180). Music On Vinyl, Atlantic. An album that got me into progressive jazz/funk in high school. The title track just rocks, with Ron Carter just laying down that relentless bass line and the incredibly exceptional Tommy Bolin who died way too early.
Spectrum is a music studio album recording by BILLY COBHAM (Jazz ive Rock) released in 1973 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Dennis Chambers, Billy Cobham, Trace Elements. Billy Cobham Spectrum 40. Billy Cobham.
Surround Billy Cobham - Spectrum (2001) DVD-Audio multichannel music. Jazz, Rock Surround Music Download.
More albums from Billy Cobham: Paradox by Billy Cobham. By Design by Billy Cobham. Powerplay by Billy Cobham. Picture This by Billy Cobham. Life & Times by Billy Cobham. Shabazz by Billy Cobham. Palindrome by Billy Cobham.
|A2a||Searching For The Right Door|
|B2a||To The Women In My Life|
- Bass [Acoustic] – Ron Carter (tracks: A2b, B2b)
- Bass Guitar [Fender] – Lee Sklar* (tracks: A1 to A2a, A3a to B2a, B3a, B3b)
- Congas – Ray Barretto (tracks: A2b, B2b)
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Moog] – Jan Hammer
- Engineer [Recording, Re-mix] – Ken Scott
- Flugelhorn – Jimmy Owens (tracks: A2b, B2b)
- Flute, Saxophone [Soprano] – Joe Farrell (tracks: A2b)
- Guitar – John Tropea (tracks: B2b), Tommy Bolin (tracks: A1 to A2a, A3a to B2a, B3a, B3b)
- Percussion – Billy Cobham
- Piano [Acoustic] – Jan Hammer (tracks: A1 to A2a, A3a to B2a, B3a, B3b)
- Producer, Written-By – William E. Cobham Jr.*
- Saxophone [Alto] – Joe Farrell (tracks: B2b)
- Trumpet – Jimmy Owens (tracks: B2b)
NotesRecorded at Electric Lady Studios, New York.
Made in Greece.
|SD 7268||Billy Cobham||Spectrum (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||SD 7268||US||1973|
|AFZ5 234||Billy Cobham||Spectrum (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album, Quad, Ltd, Num,)||Audio Fidelity||AFZ5 234||US||2016|
|MOVLP2167||Billy Cobham||Spectrum (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Music On Vinyl, Atlantic||MOVLP2167||Europe||2018|
|7567-81428-2, 7567-81428-2 YG||Billy Cobham||Spectrum (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Atlantic Jazz, Atlantic Jazz||7567-81428-2, 7567-81428-2 YG||Europe||Unknown|
|SD 7268||Billy Cobham||Spectrum (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||SD 7268||US||1974|